This 2005 Pontiac GTO 2 Door Coupe (Stock # P12071) is available in our Pleasanton, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 925-484-2262 or via email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Over 27K in Modifications on this 2005 Pontiac GTO Coupe
New to our Pleasanton showroom is this spectacular 2005 Pontiac GTO 2 Door Coupe with Cyclone Grey Metallic exterior paint and a black leather interior. This Pro Street racing machine has been heavily modified with a supercharged 6.2L V-8 engine, a custom built automatic transmission, plus a custom suspension, a full race exhaust, and a two stage tune to keep it emission compliant . It is completely loaded from the factory as well and this is one of the most exciting sports cars weve had the pleasure to test drive in quite some time. Just take a look at the custom built sheet below-
- JHP gauge pod; oil pressure & volt
- MSD DashHawk OBDll monitor
- StopTech stainless brake lines
- Harrop HSV brakes (343mm/330mm)
- Pedders Street2+ suspension
- Hotchkiss sway bars & end links shocks, springs, bushings
- Magnacharger 112hh 1:1/2.7; 13.4 psi @ 6500 RPM
- Magnaflow cat-back exhaust
- JBA short headers
- JBA high flow catted mid pipes
- Alky Control 100% methanol injection system; four gallon capacity
- FLT level 7 4L65E; billet input & output shafts
- Vigilante 3 clutch, 2600 stall TC
- TCI SFI certified billet flex plate
- ARP Fasteners for TC & flex plate
- Gforce Asymmetrical half shafts with Porsche Turbo CV Joints
- Synergy Dyna-Pac Tune 542/535 rwtq/rwhp Motorsports
One Owner Custom w/ 68k Lifetime Miles
The current owner of this 2005 Pontiac GTO Coupe purchased it new and made a total of $26,620 in investments to transform it into one beast of a street machine, with a fully custom racing suspension, a Magnacharger top-end supercharger, an injection system which can run 100% Methanol or 100% water, a Magnaflow exhaust and dozens of other upgrades. The result is a rocket of a sports car that can produce very respectable track times or simply keep a smile on your face while cruising around town. Additionally, this vehicle has been very nicely maintained and with a mere 68k lifetime miles, it could almost pass for a new (but heavily modified) sports car.
An Extremely Powerful Street Racer that Really Turns Heads
Overall, this 2005 Pontiac GTO is an incredible sports car that takes everyone by surprise out on the open road. With tens of thousands in performance upgrades alone, this one is being sacrificed at an incredible price and one lucky owner is going to fall in love with this one. Just dont expect for it to remain available for long at this price-point. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Pleasanton, California showroom, give us a call at 925-484-2262, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # P12071 as well.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Pleasanton, CA 94566