OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
- To be the globally acknowledged best place to buy or sell a classic, exotic or collector vehicle. To give our buyers the benefits of buring directly from the vehicle's owner while removing any and all selling-related hassle from that owner.
- To build customer relationships with professionalism, technology, industry knowledge and strong business ethics.
- To attract and retain the highest caliber employees possible.
WHY TRUST IN SPECIALTY SALES CLASSICS?
Since our founding in 1978
, Specialty Sales Classics has prided itself on providing exceptional customer service, loyalty, and dedication to each and every one of our clients and their vintage vehicles. In fact, we have built such a strong reputation throughout the world that we can usually sell classic, performance, vintage, or exotic vehicles very quickly. Here are a few more reasons to trust your classic to Specialty Sales Classics:
- We handle every aspect of the consignment process for you. Everything from global advertising, to honest appraisals, to finding a buyer, is performed in-house by our vintage car experts. Our staff is here to serve you and we take that responsibility very seriously.
- Although we gladly assist our customers in determining a fair price for their vehicle, the final decision on the listing price is ultimately yours. Likewise, we will bring all legitimate offers to you for consideration and allow for you to decide when the price is right.
- Our dedicated sales staff is just as passionate about classic and performance vehicles as you are and they are going to take the time to learn every possible aspect of your car or truck. They will treat your vehicle like it was their own and that's really the secret to how we sell so many vehicles.
- As you probably already know, the San Francisco Bay area is a mecca for classic automobiles and that's exactly why we serve our customers out of this region. More rust-free vintage rides come out of Northern California than anywhere else in the world.
- The main reason you should trust Specialty Sales Classics to sell your vehicle, however, is because we love your ride just as much as you do and we have buyers all over the globe that share our passions as well. We will advertise your classic on hundreds of websites, inform our network of collectors throughout the world, and never stop working until we get your vehicle sold. That's our promise to you.
Public Relations Director
Veronica graduated with a degree in Communications from Biola University. In addition to her education, Veronica is a natural at Relational Marketing and Event Coordinating, is a people person and loves any opportunity to be creative. She has spent the past 20 years planning and executing events for many different individuals and organizations and has built a strong network along the way. She enjoys bringing her creative touch into the Marketing and Event Arena and is thrilled to have the opportunity to bring her talents to Specialty Sales Classics.
She has 20+ years experience in financial accounting and reporting as well as organizational management. In addition to her job at Specialty Sales Classics Monica also handles the accounting responsibilities for a couple of local nonprofit organizations.