This 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG 2 Door Coupe (Stock # F13258) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Absolutely Incredible 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL55 Coupe
New to our Fairfield showroom is this gorgeous 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG 2 Door Coupe with Black Opal exterior paint and a stunning Charcoal leather interior with genuine Burl Walnut accents. This fully loaded sports coupe features a AMG 5.5 liter twin-spark 24-valve aluminum V8 (355 HP and 391 lb-ft torque) with a 5-speed touch shift automatic transmission and an active body control-4-link front suspension and a 5-arm multi-link rear suspension. You can see the complete build sheet below for additional details- this one is almost 100% original except for the custom 19 inch Brabus two piece wheels (over $8,000 new).
- AMG 5.5 liter twin-spark 24-valve aluminum V-8 engine
- 5-speed touch shift automatic transmission
- active body control-4-link front suspension , 5-arm multi-link rear suspension
- Dual-zone climate control, Active ventilated & Dynamic Multi-Contour seats
- Leather upholstery , Heated 14-way power front seats w/easy entry
- Burl Walnut trim, wood & leather steering wheel and shift knob
- Smartkey, cruise control, infrared reflective glass, power glass sunroof w/tilt
- 8-speaker Bose premium sound system, CD Changer, AM/FM Weatherband + Cassette
- Command Navigation and audio system, Voice activated cell phone
- Multifunctioning steering wheel w/tilt away feature, Electronic tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- AMG Floor mats & AMG Aerodynamic bodywork
- Automatic Xenon headlamps w/twilight sensor and washers
- Intermittent wipers w/rain sensor, Integrated garage door opener
- Flexible service system, electronic Stability Program, Baby Smart system
- Tele/aid emergency calling & communication system, anti-theft alarm
- SRS dual front, side airbags, & drivers and passengers side curtain airbags, ABS brake assist
- Custom 19-inch Brabus 2-piece wheels, over $8k new
- Total MSRP new $106,145.00
This amazing sports car is in fantastic condition both inside and out and it is ready to be enjoyed immediately with only 36,742 lifetime miles on the odometer.
Highly Upgraded w/ Original MSRP of $106,145
This beautiful 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL55 Coupe was purchased new in Oakland, California and it has remained here locally in San Francisco its entire life with the current owner. That means we have complete documentation on this desirable sports car going all the way back to the day it left the showroom floor, and we can tell you that it has always been maintained at incredible levels. On our test drive, this sports car drove like it was a new luxury vehicle with great acceleration, handling and stopping power. The ride quality is truly second to none and that’s why collectors are so drawn to the CL55 line- there is not likely a more impressive performance vehicle anywhere on the market today at this price point.
In terms of condition, this 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL55 Coupe does show a few tiny blemishes in the exterior paint from normal driving, but there’s nothing at all here to detract from its overall curb appeal. The body lines are excellent and this one doesn’t need anything to be enjoyed immediately. Likewise, the interior and the engine compartment are shockingly clean without any signs of wear at all; it is plainly evident that the current owner has gone above and beyond to keep this beauty in like-new condition. Everything works flawlessly as well and there are almost endless tech upgrades in the interior.
One Owner CA Sports Car Driven 36,742 Lifetime Miles
Overall, this 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL55 Coupe is an outstanding, like-new luxury performance vehicle that’s being sacrificed at a rock bottom price. If you’re looking for a sensational driver for the daily commute or simply something special to enjoy on the weekends, it would be almost impossible to get more luxury performance for the money. We’re warning you now- don’t regret letting this one slip away since it’s going to sell fast. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
- Power Brakes
- Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Front Disc Brakes
- Power Door Locks
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- CD Player
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534