New to our Fairfield showroom is this incredible custom 1985 Jeep CJ7 Two Door with black exterior paint and a matching black leather interior. It features a Chevy 350 CI V-8 engine under the hood. This is not a crate motor; it is a brand new 350 from the manufacturer with throttle body fuel injection and electronic ignition all professionally installed by Deetz Performance Specialist in Tracy California.
That was not the end of the work done by Deetz Performance they actually did nearly all the work on this Jeep. Deetz specializes in off road vehicles. If you think this might be the Jeep for you we can be put in touch with the person who was the primary builder on this Jeep.
This is a very extensive build and all of the parts for this Jeep are considered the best the industry has to offer. On file we have approximately $30,000.00 in receipts
Identifying the balance of the main drive train that goes with the brand new 350
Also attempting to remember and list everything that has been done to this vehicle.
After the new 350 V-8 comes is the T 176 four-speed Tremec transmission (Much stronger than the T 4 or the T 5 most often used), W/ 4:10 gearing, Dana 300 transfer case, a custom exhaust with Flow-master mufflers.
• Warn forged front Axels with ARB air locker and Warn hubs.
• Solid rear axel conversion with Lock Right locker
• New Hydratech Hydro-boost Brake System including new break lines and hoses
• Optima redtop battery
• Custom rear bumper with tire carrier
• Custom front bumper with Warn 8274 winch. The winch was completely rebuilt by Warn Industries
• Warn rocksliders
• Custom built onboard air compressor, including tank. air hose connection on front bumper
Some of what is inside
• Tub is fully Hurculined
• Custom fabricated dash with new autometer white face gauges
• Full custom roll-cage.
• New Mastercraft rear bench seats with headrests and full harnesses (the seat was installed to ensure the jeep was as kid friendly as possible)
• Hardtop with full hard doors.
• 5 Procomp Extreme mud terrain tires with less than 3,000 miles
• Custom stereo system with removable woofer/amp box, custom 6X9 passenger area boxes and front speakers
This completely customized CJ 7 was built professionally by Deetz Offroad in 2011
All metal fabrication and stereo work was performed by ANY7OFFROAD in 2013
Upon completion of the project in 2011 The Jeep has been driven approximately 7,000 miles
This jeep is built with the idea of use, not just rock climbing or to be a boulevard Baja.
Off-road it Certainly has the ability to go beyond the average person’s driving skills. It could also be driven cross country with no hesitation, to improve any long distance or winter months it has a full hardtop.
The hardtop brings up another point; nothing has to come off to put the top back on. Many four wheel vehicles have a roll-bar this has a custom built roll-cage. It protects the rear passengers every bit as well as it does the front. There is a shade canopy on the top of the roll-cage and the hardtop goes over all of it.
Many times it is said there is to much to list, that truly applies here.
- 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Hard Top
- Power Steering
- Premium or Custom Wheels
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534