This 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe 2 Door Bubbletop (Stock #F13611) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Outstanding 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe Bubbletop
The next amazing classic up for grabs in our Fairfield showroom is this gorgeous 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe 2 Door Bubbletop with Jewel Blue exterior paint and a nicely upgraded tan interior. You’ll find a powerful 5.7L LS1 V-8 engine under the hood with a 4L60E automatic transmission and this phenomenal show car saw no expenses spared during a complete overhaul in recent years. Take a look at the build sheet below for additional details:
- 5.7 Liter LS1 V-8 with a 4L60E Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Lokar Floor Shifter, Edelbrock "Pro Flo" Fuel Injection w/ tuner
- Brian Tooley Racing (BRT) Cam Shaft with Hydraulic Roller Tappets
- Holley Electric Fuel Pump, Champion Radiator
- Borla Exhaust with remote controlled exhaust cutouts
- Canton Posi Rear End with Nitro Gear 4:11 Ring and Pinion set
- Wilwood Power Disc. Brakes, KYB Shocks w/ front end lowering kit
- Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinder and Parking Brake Kit
- Power steering, power windows, air conditioning, alarm system
- Monroe Rear Adjustable Air Bags with a Rear Track Bar and KYB shocks
- Ridler 695 Polished Wheels, Pirelli P-Zero (P225/45 ZR17 front, P235/50 ZR18 rear)
- Interior by Bob Devine from Devine's Custom Interiors
- Noice Sound Deadener, Relic Power Windows, Auto Loc Remote door locks
- Vintage A/C, Classic gauges, New Felt and Rubber, New dash trim and glove box liner
- New seat belts, Sun Tachometer, Blue LED interior lighting
- Concours Series Radio Head with AM/FM Tuner, Pioneer CD, USB Player
- Trunk Mounted 600 Watt Power Acoustics Amplifier, Orion Sub Woofer
Incredible Build Quality with Customizations Throughout
This 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe is one of the more outrageous resto-mods we’ve come across since it has premium parts and accessories throughout, starting with the LS1 drivetrain, custom suspension, braking, exhaust system, cooling system and more. This example offers tremendous, heart-pounding performance on the open road with instant acceleration and beautiful handling. It literally begs to be driven and people can’t keep their eyes off of it around town.
Additionally, this 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe Bubbletop has been with the current owner since 2022 and we have four folders of receipts from the restoration process. We can tell you that the quality to detail is second to none and there has to be 1,000’s of hours invested in the paint, body, mechanicals, trim, and the incredible custom interior. This example would be a Best in Class candidate at virtually any local car show because of its overall appearance.
Most collectors would consider this classic like-new all over again since there’s not a lot of blemishes to be found. The exterior Jewel Blue paint is beautiful. The engine bay is immaculate. The high-end interior with custom gauges and premium seating are flawless. We’ve never seen a build quite like it.
Ready to Drive, Show, or Store at a Premium Investment
Overall, this 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe 2 Door Bubbletop is one of the most stunning resto-mods we’ve come across and the attention to detail is second to none. This #2 classic belongs in a serious collection and it also begs to be driven and shown at local events. Don’t miss out on this opportunity because it will not remain here for long. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # F13611 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
- Premium or Custom Wheels
- Alloy Wheels
- Custom Paint
- Air Conditioning
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Alarm - Aftermarket
- Aftermarket Radio
- Wilwood 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534