This 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop (Stock # B11500) is available in our Benicia, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-748-4000 or via email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Simply Awesome 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Hardtop
New to our Benicia showroom is this beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop with show quality Fathom Green exterior paint across a flawless body. It also has an excellent black vinyl interior and this desirable muscle car has been completely restored from the ground up to head-turning levels. Just take a look at the partial build sheet below to get an idea of the overall quality-
- Fully rebuilt 454 V-8 0.30 over, balanced, line honed, and decked
- ARP lower end, new forged icon pistons
- Rectangular port heads with stainless steel valves
- Howard’s hydraulic roller cam, roller tip rockers
- Hooker competition/ceramic coated headers
- Pypes, stainless 3 inch exhaust, fully welded
- Muncie M20 transmission, new gears and seals, fully rebuilt professionally
- Hurst competition Plus shifter
- Drive shaft is balanced with new u joints
- 12 bolt rear end, new gears (3.42 ring and pinon) and bearings
- new Posi-traction, new Moser axles
- Fully rebuilt front disc brakes and rear drum brakes
- New power booster and master cylinder
- New front upper and lower control arm bushings and lower ball joints
- New front and rear Hellwig sway bars (1 5/16 front, 1 inch rear)
- Rear suspension has new Edelbrock control arms with Poly bushings.
- New front and rear springs, new four row radiator, hoses, belts
- Flawless body and Fathom Green paint
- New SS trim, re-chromed bumpers
- Bench seats with new padding and black vinyl upholstery
- All new installation throughout interior
- Rust inhibitor, POR15, Dynomat on entire floor and roof
- Rockford Fosgate stereo with Blue Tooth and USB
- New windshield, new gas tank, upgraded front seat belts
- Extensive receipts for all completed work
Extensive Restorations to This Amazing Malibu SS Tribute
The current owner of this 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Hardtop purchased it back in 2011 from the original owner and almost immediately started a multi-year rotisserie restoration that was completed in early 2016. Every inch of this classic was restored to like-new or better condition including the extensive upgrades to the entire drive train, suspension, rear axle and rear end. The body itself is also like new, as well as virtually the entire interior and all trim inside & out. While you might be able to find a blemish or two if you search hard enough, most would consider this classic muscle car a brand new vehicle.
Additionally, this 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Hardtop is an absolute pleasure on the open road with world class acceleration, handling and stopping power. Every aspect of this build goes far above and beyond with quality components and superior craftsmanship throughout. Similar examples have sold for almost double the asking price at auction and this is one of the nicest high-end builds we’ve come across in years.
Outstanding Value at a Rock-Bottom Asking Price
Overall, this 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop is being sacrificed at a steal of a price for one lucky collector. This one must be seen in person to truly appreciate since the build quality is second to none- it’s simply an amazing like-new muscle car that someone’s going to fall in love with. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Benicia, California showroom, give us a call at 707-748-4000, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # B11500 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
Benicia, CA 94510
Benicia, CA 94510