Stunning '69 Corvette Roadster finished in Lemans Blue over Black leather interior and White soft top, professional body off restoration, 3-time NCRS certified, heavily optioned car with aluminum heads, numbers matching 427/435hp Tri-Power V8 and M21 4 speed, power steering, power brakes, power windows, leather, tilt and telescopic, transistorized ignition, 3.55 posi, speed warning, AM/FM radio, F-41 heavy duty suspension, seat belts, tinted glass, PO2 hubcaps, Documented with GM of Canada option line sheet, GM of Canada letter listing options, repro build sheet and window sticker, NCRS certificates, restoration photos and documentation and owners manual, very rare 1 of only 390 produced, looks and drives excellent!
- Engine Pad: T0120LP (T=Tonawanda Engine Plant, 01=January, 20=20th Day, LP=427/435hp Manual Transmission, Aluminum Heads)
- Partial VIN: 19S717797
- Date Code: L308 (L=December, 30=30th Day, 8=1968)
- Block Casting: 3963512 (427)
- Intake Manifold: 3937797 (427/435hp)
- Carburetors: Front carb: 3902353-EU List 3659, Center carb: 3940929-EV List 4055-1, Rear carb: 3902353-EU, List 3659
- Build Date: H03 (March, 3rd)
- Trim Code: 402 (Black Leather)
- Paint Code: 976 (Lemans Blue)
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Pleasanton, CA 94566