This 1967 Plymouth Barracuda 2 Door Notchback (Stock #F13547) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Rare, Stunning 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback
The next amazing classic up for grabs in our Fairfield showroom is this gorgeous 1967 Plymouth Barracuda 2 Door Notchback with beautiful white exterior paint and an immaculate red vinyl interior. Under the hood you’ll find a 408ci V-8 engine that has been highly modified for blistering performance, which you can see from the partial build sheet below. No expense was spared in this incredible muscle car and it has to be seen in person to fully appreciate.
- DiamondBack Street/Strip High Performance 408ci engine
- TI custom headers, March serpentine pulley system
- Keisler-Tremec 5-speed transmission TK0-600 w/ hydraulic clutch
- Moser Dana 60 rear end w/3:73 gears, MSD ignition
- Custom Alterktion Coil -Over front frame w/ power rack & pinon
- Hydro Boost braking system w/ 4-wheel Wilwood brakes & aluminum master cylinder
- Full Martz Chassis rear 4-link system w/ adjustable coil-overs & panhard bar
- 18" Coys wheels, Kumho Ecsta XPT tires
- Rick's custom stainless fuel tank & race pump, Holly Sniper Kit / EFI
- Custom flanged 2 ½ exhaust system w/ Flowmasters, ×-pipe & electric exhaust cut-outs
- Custom built frame connectors, Dynamat Xtreme insulation
- Be-Cool aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans, Classic Auto Air A/C system
- HD Racing Clutch w/10,5" Kelvar disc. 685HP rated
- Autometer 8000 RPM Tach w/Shift Light, March Serpentine Pully Kit
- 2-Weld Racing wheels w/Micky Thompson ET Street Slick 27 x 10.5 15LT
Incredible Craftsmanship & Build Quality Throughout
The current owner of this 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback acquired it back in 2005 and he informs us that this example was originally sold in Illinois. He was drawn to this beautiful example due to its tremendous body lines, and he decided to completely overhaul this classic with one of the best drivetrain combinations and accessories that money can buy. It must be driven to fully understand the insane build quality and craftsmanship throughout.
Additionally, this 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback is simply stunning in person with beautiful white exterior paint, exceedingly clean chrome and trim, plus an extra set of rear Weld wheels and Mickey Thomson tires for competitive performance. The interior is also exceptional with a very stock appearance that helps hide the cars true intentions of quarter mile performance. It does have an added tachometer and the addition of air conditioning to make this a functional daily/weekend driver if desired but this one is also not too far off from being a pure track car. The build quality is simply tremendous throughout and this muscle car is going to make someone extremely happy.
One of the Most Outstanding Examples We’ve Seen
Overall, this 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback is an incredible street beast that’s simply a roll cage away from being race-ready. This classic couldn’t be replicated at twice the current asking price, so there’s simply no way that this incredible muscle car remains available for long. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # F13547 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534