This 1967 Chevrolet El Camino 2 Door Pickup (Stock # B11384) is available in our Benicia, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-748-4000 or via email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Simply Outstanding 1967 Chevrolet El Camino Pickup
The next amazing vehicle up for grabs in our Benicia showroom is this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet El Camino 2 Door Pickup with Monterey Red exterior paint and a matching red/black interior with bucket seats. You’ll find a bored, stroked, 404 cid LS1 V-8 engine under the hood with an Eagle Forged crank shaft, an MSD ignition, an Edelbrock intake Holley 750 cfm double-pumper carburetor, Flowmaster headers and a Tremec TKO 600 5 speed transmission with .64 overdrive. This amazing classic also has a 12-bolt rear end with 3:73 slip differential and countless customizations; just take a look at the partial build sheet below-
- LS1 404 cid Engine (2000 Corvette motor)
- Engine Compartment Dressed, Detailed, Smoothed, Painted Ported & Polished Heads
- Ceramic Coated Hooker Headers,454n, X-Pipe Magna Flow Side Exhausts
- TKO 600 Transmission with .64 Overdrive. Holy 750 double pumper carburetor.
- Champion 4 Core Aluminum Radiator w/ Dual 2500 CFM Electric Fans
- Custom Radiator Overflows with Brackets, Miloden High Volume Oil Pump
- Single Wire Alternator, Edelbrock Water Pump, K&N Air Filter.
- Edelbrock Aluminum Manifold , 8-MSD Coils, LSI Electric Timing Control Module DO-SD
- New Brake Booster/Pump, MSD Spark Plug Wires, Painless Wiring
- Custom Fabricated Valve Covers, CPP 4- Wheel Disc Brakes, Slotted/Drilled Rotors
- Stainless Steel Braided Lines, 4-Link Suspension, Front/Rear Sway Bars
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Hurst Shifter, 12 Bolt 3.73 Geared Posi Rear End
- Custom Racing Driveshaft, Chrome Differential Cover, High Quality Bolt Set, 4 Link Suspension
- Upper/Lower Control Arms, Blasted/Rhino-lined Satin Black Under carriage, Vintage AC/Heater
- Lokar Gas Pedal & Dip Stick, Bowtie Mirrors, Intimidator Battery
- Custom Plumbed A/C Vents, Autometer Ultra Lite 2 Fuel/Water/Oil/Speedonach Gauges
- Custom Steering Wheel, Ididit Tilt Steering Column, Power Windows, Power Locks with Keyless
- Custom Fabricated Dash Plate, Chrome Bumpers with Chrome Bumper Bolts
A Gorgeous Three Year Frame-Off Restoration Effort
This 1967 Chevrolet El Camino has been driven approximately 3,000 total miles since it underwent a three-year, frame off restoration that overhauled every single component on this prestigious vehicle. The engine compartment has all polished accessories with ceramic coated headers and professional wiring to provide a spectacular show-quality finish. The exterior paint and trim work were also completed at the highest possible levels and the custom interior is just as clean throughout. This highly desirable classic shows great in person and it does not need a thing in order to be enjoyed right away.
In terms of its present condition, this 1967 Chevy El Camino Pickup shows minimal signs of wear both inside and out. There are a few very minor blemishes to be found, but they certainly do not detract from this one with the truly unbelievable engine compartment and all the custom work inside. The quality to detail goes far above and beyond on this build. It is also an awesome performer on the open road with lots of power to the wheels and a smooth, commanding overall feel. The four wheel disc brakes with slotted/drilled rotors and the upgraded suspension also ensures that this one handles like a dream and stops on a dime. You really couldn’t ask for anything more in an investment grade El Camino.
An Amazing Investment Opportunity for One Lucky Collector
Overall, this 1967 Chevrolet El Camino is one of the most sensational examples that you’ll ever see with endless customizations and high dollar accessories. The asking price does not even begin to cover the total build costs so the next lucky owner is getting an amazing muscle car at a true steal of a price. It will not remain available for long! For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Benicia, California showroom, give us a call at 707-748-4000, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # B11384 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
Benicia, CA 94510
Benicia, CA 94510