This 1965 Ford Mustang 2 Door Hardtop Stock # F13264 is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Simply Outstanding 1964 ½ Ford Mustang Hardtop
New to our Fairfield showroom is this outstanding 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang 2 Door Hardtop with fresh Ruby Red exterior paint and a black vinyl interior. You’ll find the factory 289 cid V-8 engine (D-code, 210 HP) under the hood with the matching C-4 automatic transmission, the factory rear end, factory A/C (converted to R134a), and 4 wheel disc brakes with new shocks and springs. This outstanding muscle car has a mere 119,000 original lifetime miles on the odometer as well and it is fresh off a complete cosmetic restoration as well. Some additional details about this amazing vehicle are included below-
- 1964 1/2 Mustang with recent complete cosmetic restoration
- Lifetime Northern California 3-Owner Black Plate car with 119,000 original miles
- Build date April 20th 1964, 3 days after the Mustang was introduced at the World’s Fair
- Over $10,000 invested in new paint, all window seals replaced
- 1967 Mustang Bucket Seats with Headrest and 3-point Harness
- New Interior with New Headliner w/ Added Rear Seat belts
- Racing Fuel Bladder, Refurbished Dash Gauges
Numbers-Matching Drivetrain, Rear End & More
The current owner of this 1965 Ford Mustang informs us that it is a very early build date, coming off the factory floor only three days after the Mustang was introduced at the World’s fair. This prestigious classic has been with three different lifetime owners and it looks excellent in person thanks to a full cosmetic restoration within the past year. On top of a new interior, refurbished gauges, show quality paint and an amazing sound system, there have been countless minor customizations like LED taillights, upgraded seat belts, an upgrade to the factory air and new shocks and springs. The battery was also moved to the trunk in order to make it more accessible for the incredible sound system and alarm.
- Classic Car Stereo with AM/FM Radio with USB/MP3 and 1/8" Aux Jack
- Power Antenna, Pioneer Speakers in Kick Panels and Rear Cargo Shelf
- Dual 8" Marathon Subwoofer, Stereo Shut Off Switch in Trunk
- Boss Power 200 Watt Amplifier with 1.5 Farad Monster Car Audio Capacitor
- Battery relocated to trunk, Lo Jack Theft Locating System with Alarm
- LED Taillights with sequential turn signal, Power Locks with the Alarm System
- 17" American Racing Torque Thrust Alloy Wheels with Michelin 235/40-ZR17 tires
Additionally, this 1964 ½ Ford Mustang Hardtop is a California black plate classic that has remained in Northern California it’s entire life. We have excellent documentation on this vehicle as well to show the extensive level of care it’s received in recent years- it would be impossible to duplicate at the current asking price. It is a fast, safe, secure and comfortable muscle car that’s clearly built to be driven and enjoyed right away.
Lifetime California Black Plate Classic w/ 119,000 Original Miles
Overall, this 1965 Ford Mustang is one of the most impressive examples you’ll see anywhere at this price point and it has years of enjoyment in its future. You’ll regret waiting too long on this one if you don’t come bring it home soon- it’s a sensational deal for one lucky collector. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
- Alloy Wheels
- Custom Paint
- Premium or Custom Wheels
- Air Conditioning
- Power Brakes
- Power Steering
- CD Player
- Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- 3 point harness seat belts
- Lo Jack recovery system
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534