This 1965 AC Cobra Replica 2 Door Convertible (Stock # F13279) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Simply Immaculate 1965 AC Cobra Replica Convertible
New to our Fairfield showroom is this breathtaking 1965 AC Cobra Replica 2 Door Roadster with Titanium exterior paint and a black leather interior. This Superperformance built Cobra is powered by a wicked 351 Windsor V-8 engine that’s bored 40 over and paired with a Tremec TKO 5-speed manual transmission, 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, a fully independent suspension with Bilstein coil over shocks and so much more. With a mere 15,626 miles on the odometer, this sensational sports car is in like-new condition throughout and it is ready to enjoy right away. Take a look at the partial build sheet below and the tune-up/torque specs at the bottom of the page-
- Engine: 351W/394.882 (525 HP) Bored 40 over @ 4.0403 X 3.85 stroke
- Tremec TKO 11 5 speed trans mission w/ synthetic Ultra Shift 75-90 w oil in tranny
- 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, pistons, calipers and cast iron ventilated rotors
- Halibrand knock-off wheels, Anti-sway bar: 15/16" diameter (front and rear)
- Fully independent unequal length A-arms (front and back)
- Front & rear Bilstein coil over shock absorbers, CNC machined aluminum hub carriers
- Ford racing clutch 10.5" 26 spline part# m-7560-a302n
- Clutch master cylinder is 1" bore from Wilwood part#, Clutch slave cylinder 8-94389194-1a
- Ford 8.8 IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) Limited Slip Differential
- Geometry Correction Ball Joints (Cobra Valley), Optional Glove box, Stainless steel roll bar
- Rear Tire Upgrade, Fire Extinguisher, 4 point harness, AC Wheel Caps
- Mota-Lita 14" wood steering wheel, Stone Guards, Bug Screen, Die Hard Battery Group 58
- Car Cover, knock-off hammer, and wire/pliers, soft top (never installed).
Extensive Upgrades w/ Best Parts Money Can Buy
The current owner of this 1965 AC Cobra Replica Roadster informs us that it’s a black plate classic that’s been enjoyed across three different owners in its lifetime. He informs us that it has never once been driven in rain or on dusty areas to keep it at incredibly high original standards, and it has always been stored under a cover indoors as well. We have extensive build information on file with the original spec sheet and owner’s manual plus a large number of service receipts to show that it’s never missed a recommended service appointment or settled for inexpensive oil, brake pads, etc. This awesome classic has been loved its entire life and treated in the proper manner.
Additionally, this 1965 AC Cobra Replica Convertible could practically pass for a brand new classic with flawless exterior paint, a beautiful unblemished body and a like-new interior. Even the closest of inspections doesn’t show any scratches or paint chips that we can see, so this one is truly immaculate from bumper to bumper and ready to enjoy right away. Most brand new builds could not match this one’s overall quality and curb appeal- that’s how nice it is in person.
Perfect Condition & Driven Only 15,626 Lifetime Miles
Overall, this 1965 Shelby Cobra Replica is one of the nicest you’ll find anywhere in the country and it literally has the best pasts money can buy. With such low mileage and such excellent documentation, there’s no way this true steal remains available for long. It is ready to be shown and enjoyed immediately. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
TUNE UP SPECS:
- Timing set @ 10-12 btdc @ idle and 34'btdc @ 3000 RPM
- Plug gap with MSD is 45 to 50
- Tire size Front 265-50 Rear 295-50
- Tire Pressure Front 20 lbs. Rear 18 lbs.
- Head Bolts 95 lbs.
- Intake manifold bolts 16-18 lbs.
- Rocker stud 45 lbs.
- Oil Pump to block 35 lbs. red lk tite
- Cam Bolts 35 lbs. red lk tite
- Main Caps 95 lbs.
- Rear spindle nuts 270 lbs.
- 12 mm pin drive studs 80 lbs.
- Drive shaft bolts 90 lbs.
- Crank end play .003 to .008
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534