This 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne 2 Door Sedan (Stock # B11322) is available in our Benicia, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-748-4000 or via email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Simply Stunning 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne Sedan
The next amazing vehicle up for grabs in our Benicia showroom is this simply awesome 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne 2 Door Sedan with Indigo Blue exterior paint and a gorgeous grey leather interior. It features a Tri-Power 348 cid V-8 engine under the hood with a 700R4 automatic transmission, and this high-end custom build is beautifully equipped for modern driving. With cold A/C, power steering, power brakes, a Dakota digital dash and so much more, this is an outstanding muscle car that’s ready to be enjoyed right away. It has 8,668 total miles on the drivetrain as well.
Please see the full build sheet towards the bottom of this page to see what went into this frame-off restoration.
Complete Frame-Off Restoration in Summer of 2008
The current owner of this 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne Sedan bought it from the original owner in 2002 and informs us that it underwent a complete frame off restoration in May of 2008. During that time, the body was stripped to bare metal and lovingly restored back to perfection from bumper to bumper. It has a period-correct drivetrain that was accessorized with quality components throughout to take this beauty to an entirely different level. There’s even spray undercoating and Dynomat throughout this classic to keep it flawless for many years to come. Many would call the current state better than new since it shows virtually no wear and it performs like a modern luxury sedan.
Additionally, this 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne glides down the street with high-end air shocks and a 3:73 Posi rear axle. Custom wiring and other modifications ensure that this beauty is fast, agile and super dependable for cruising around town or taking a cross country adventure. It is the ultimate classic build and it belongs on the open road.
Better Than New Both Inside & Out
Overall, this 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne is one of the most beautiful examples we’ve seen in quite some time and it is ready to enjoy right away. At this price, you won’t find a more complete build anywhere on the West Coast- it’s simply spectacular throughout and one heck of a classic. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Benicia, California showroom, give us a call at 707-748-4000, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # B11322 as well.
- 348 CID with Tri-Power
- Frame off Restoration
- Paint is GM Indigo Blue
- Be Cool Aluminum Radiator
- Custom Radiator Shroud With Puller Fan (Matson Radiator Stanton, CA)
- 2" Front Drop Spindle with Disc Brakes
- 700 R4 Trans
- Body Undercoated with Truck Bed Lining
- Custom Sliding Shaft Split drive Shaft (Inland Drive Ontario, CA)
- Custom A/C, Alt and P/S Brackets
- Electric Fuel Pump Near tank / Mechanical on Engine
- 3:73 Rear Axle W/Posi and rear air shocks
- Rear Axle clam shell removed and replaced with links (E&R Hot Rods Pomona, CA)
- 409 Exhaust Manifolds With customer made exhaust
- Hi performance Heads with Big Diameter Valves
- Offenhauser Finned Alum Valve Covers / Finned Air Cleaners
- Electronic Distributor with MSD Box (J&M Speed Center Riverside, CA)
- IDIDIT Tilt Steering Wheel With Remote Reservoir Power Steering W/Stainless Lines
- Car Completely Rewired with EZ wiring harness
- Dakota Digital Dash
- Haneline Machined Dash Trim
- Customer A/C Vent bar under Dash
- Custom Leather interior and finished trunk (Elegance Auto Interior Ontario, Ca)
- Dynomat on full Interior
- Trunk Mounted battery with Cut-off switch
- Custom Car Cover by California car cover
- Suspension parts & Real axle housing powder Coated
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
Benicia, CA 94510
Benicia, CA 94510