This 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door Convertible (Stock # F13088) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Simply Outstanding 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
If you are looking for a sensational classic roadster that's impressive enough to appear on the main stage, then take a look at this absolutely gorgeous 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door Convertible. It has custom PPG Black Cherry exterior paint with a silver interior and this amazing vehicle features a Ram Jet 350 CI V-8 engine with Flowmaster 50 mufflers, a Holley electric fuel pump and a 700R automatic transmission with a B&M shifter. It is also loaded with modern technology to make this an amazing driver; just take a look at the partial build list below-
- Originally a California car built at LA assembly plant
- Complete Rotisserie restoration in 2005
- Ram Jet 350 ci / 350 HP fuel injected crate motor
- Flowmaster 50 mufflers with 2 ¼ inch exhaust
- 700R automatic transmission w/ B&M shifter
- Holley electric fuel pump, Powermaster starter
- PPG Black Cherry exterior w/ show quality chrome
- Power steering, power disc brakes, Positraction differential
- New top cylinders, transmission oil cooler
- March serpentine belt system, NOS stainless hoses
- Griffin aluminum radiator, dual electric fans
- Vintage air conditioning and heating
- Saginaw steering box w/ Lecarra steering wheel
- Dropped spindles & front stabilizer bar
- New Cooper Cobra GT tires
- Chrome wheels with baby moons
- Chromed convertible top irons
- New shocks & 5 leaf rear springs
- New glass, VDO gold instruments, IDIDIT steering column
- 600W sound system with remote, equalizer and 6 CD stacker
- Grey interior w chromed interior trim
An Older Complete Rotisserie Restoration
The current owner of this 1957 Chevy Bel Air convertible purchased back in 2005 shortly after it underwent a complete bumper-to-bumper rotisserie restoration that took several years to complete. This was easily a six-figure build and you'll be pleased to know that this gorgeous classic is packed with modern innovations like a high-end stereo system, power steering/power disc brakes, vintage A/C and far too many other features to list. This is a vehicle that you could hop in today and drive cross-country to New York and back without thinking twice; the build quality is simply incredible and it drives like a true dream.
In terms of actual performance, this 1957 Chevy Bel Air convertible will certainly surprise you. The fuel injected Ram Jet engine produces excellent power at the wheels and this beauty can really get down the road in a hurry. While it certainly was not built to be a drag car, it is nice to know that this show-worthy example can run with the best of them out there and still take home first place in local car shows. It is extremely rare to find a vehicle of this caliber and you're going to fall in love with it once you see it in person.
Easily Has “Best in Show” Potential
Overall, this 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Roadster is in true investment grade condition and it is one of the nicest modernized examples that we’ve seen in years. You couldn’t even begin to build such an amazing vehicle at the current asking price, so do not be surprised when a serious collector snatches this steal up quickly. It’s simply too nice, too outstanding, to remain available for long. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # F13088 as well.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Power Brakes
- Front Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Soft Top