This 1956 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 Ton 2 Door Pickup(Stock # F13017) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Sensational 1956 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 Ton Pickup
Up for sale today is this sensational custom-built 1956 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 Ton 2 Door Pickup with Corvette Yellow exterior paint and a tan interior. It features a 454 CI V-8 engine under the hood with an automatic transmission, plus this stunning show truck is equipped with power steering, power brakes, premium wheels, a CD player and far too many other customizations to list. This 56 Chevy is in tremendous shape as well and one lucky buyer is going to get the steal of his life on this one.
Completely Restored as a One-Off Show Stopper
The current owner of this 1956 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 Ton Pickup purchased it back in 1999 and spent several years transforming it into the powerhouse of a vehicle that you see today. While it was certainly built for blistering performance, the owner also made sure to make it visually appealing with touches like a custom chrome rear bumper, gorgeous paint, shaved handles, custom bed rails and more. The current asking price would barely cover the labor in this beauty alone.
Great Quality in an Incredibly Nice Build
Overall, this 1956 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 Ton Pickup is deceivingly fast and nice enough to show just about anywhere. With only 6k miles on the build and so much tremendous upside, do not expect for this one to remain available for long. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # F13017 as well.
- 454 Chevy Big Block
- Ported heads, comp cam, roller rockers, flat top pistons, and MSD Ignition
- 350 Turbo Hydro Transmission/shift kit & deep air cooled oil pan
- 4 Wheel Drive Blazer Chassis w/custom metal work
- Custom tail gate w/hidden stainless steel latches
- Boxed & smoothed bed rails and stake pocket rails
- Dash assembly w/ Billet trim, locking tilt ignition with shifter, & leather wrapped steering wheel
- Custom chrome show bumper smoothed & bolt holes welded
- Frenched electric antenna where stock gas tank filler was located
- Rear fender wells raised to accommodate a more balanced look to front fenders
- Gas filler molded into top rear fender
- Awesome 4x4 truck with show qualities to boot, a must see!
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534