This 1933 Ford 5 Window 2 Door Coupe (Stock # F13178) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Simply Sexy 1933 Ford 5 Window Coupe
New to our Fairfield showroom is this sexy, outrageous 1933 Ford 5 Window 2 Door Coupe with Purple exterior paint and gorgeous custom graphics, plus a fresh leather interior that’s fit for a king. It houses a wicked GM small block 383 cid Stroker V-8 under the hood with a Turbo 400 automatic transmission and countless other upgrades; just take a look at the partial build sheet below to get an idea of what went into this beauty-
- All Steel ‘33 5 window Body
- Completely new Chassis
- GM small block 383 ci Stroker
- GM Turbo400 Transmission built by B&M
- Exhaust headers nickel plated
- Aluminum Drive Shaft
- Suicide Doors
- Coilovers Front chrome, Rear Painted
- Girling 4-wheel disc brakes
- 57 Olds rear axle
- Stall Converter
- MSD ignition
- Ford SVO gauge set
- Inglese Valve Cover
- Hopster wheels
- Lokar Shifter
- Emergency Brake
- Interior by Howdy Ledbetter
- Ultra-premium custom paint job
- Mickey Thompson Tires
- Electric rear hide-a plate
- Spectacular 6 year build *** ### Incredible Six-Year Ground Up Restoration *** What can we say about this 1933 Ford 5 Window Coupe that you can’t get from the photos? First off, you’ll notice the beautiful chromed out engine with the functional blower up top; this one generates some insane horsepower and really takes off in a hurry. The engine sounds phenomenal! It was also built the right way to handle all that sickening torque with a wide-body stance and top shelf components throughout. Out on the open road, this one feels like a rocket and it drives as smooth as a modern sports car…it is absolutely an amazing vehicle.
Additionally, the custom paint on this one is absolutely insane- this may be one of the most outrageous, sexy builds we have ever seen. Everything is customized as well from the leather interior to the chrome work and suicide doors. This was a six-year build project that easily reaches six figures, and it will have a chance to capture that elusive Best in Show title at virtually any event.
Show Winner Written All Over this Beast
Overall, this 1933 Ford 5 Window Coupe may be the nicest classic build that’s passed through our showroom in years. The photos do not do this one a bit of justice; you could stare at it for hours without realizing all the intricate details. Only, you won’t be staring at all, because as soon as you hear the engine then you’re going to have to drive it. It’s an amazing, amazing classic and it is not going to last for long. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention Stock # F13178 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a pre-purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicle's condition in the limited space available here and we have learned that these pre-purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as “original” or “numbers-matching” should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Alloy Wheels
- Custom Paint
Fairfield, CA 94534
Fairfield, CA 94534