Recently we spent a few minutes with SSCI Salesperson and classic car collector Alan Huffman and asked him about how to transition from simply a driver into a collector. Among the issues we addressed were:
- Start out with something you like
- Get something you can afford
- Think long term, but be smart
- Investment grade upside and equity growth
- Collectability and resale
- Expensive doesn't necessarily mean investment grade
- Things to avoid? Things to insist upon?
Remember, Specialty Sales Classics always has a supply of investment grade vehicles which span all price categories at their various showrooms. Click here to search the inventory. And click on the microphone for the rest of the interview for you future collectors out there.