- Our Vehicles
- About Us
This 1970 Plymouth Barracuda (Stock # 30685) is available in our Redwood City, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 650-276-5400 or via email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Up for sale today is a widely sought-after classic with a whole lot of personality; a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda with black paint and the original blue interior. This powerful muscle car features a freshly rebuilt 426 CI Hemi under the hood - Date correct (1969 built) 426 HEMI engine and 3 speed transmission (upgraded from the original 318) with a 3-speed automatic transmission and it features the original rally pack to put this beast over the top in collectability. In terms of driving, this muscle car is a solid performer that feels great on the open road. The Blue interior matches well with the glossy black exterior. We also have the numbers from the 1969 Hemi Engine:
When it comes to condition, this 1970 Plymouth Barracuda is in fantastic shape. While it was originally painted B5 blue by the manufacturer, it was converted to black during its full restoration in Chico, California and it still has a high gloss to the finish. Likewise, the original interior looks fantastic and this powerful vehicle runs and drives exceptionally well. The Hemi engine has only 1,000 miles on it as well so this beauty should be ready for the open roads immediately.
Overall, this 1970 Plymouth Barracuda is in true investment-grade condition and we do not expect for it to remain inside our showroom for long. It is a fantastic example of what a ‘Cuda should look/drive like and the next owner is going to be thrilled with this purchase. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Redwood City, California showroom, call us at 650-276-5400, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com. Be sure to mention stock # 30685 as well.
- Date correct HEMI crossmember
- Date correct (1969 built) 426 HEMI engine and 3 speed transmission
- Slightly hotter cam
- 3000 RPM stall converter
- Original b5 blue interior and exterior (the exterior was later painted with PPG black paint)
- Engine was rebuilt 800 miles ago!
- New TTI headers with custom exhaust
- New firm feel steering rack
- New compact high power starter (needed to clear headers, original is included with car)
- Rallye dash and cluster
- Rallye mirrors
- Speedometer reads to 150mph (very rare to come by)
- Rallye wheels
- Louvered rocker panels (1970 Cuda' exclusive)
- 3000 RPM stall converter
- Vintage Turbo Action Radial G/T tires
- Shaker hood and intake
- Hood pins
- Fog light brackets are mounted
- Rear air ride struts for adjustable rake
- Chrome wheel well trim.( extra trunk lid, and rear spoiler will also be included )
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a through, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.